This is a design method I have taken a liking to through the previous projects. I like making lists so it is a good way to help me understand what I need to do.
- Make the trailer really long.
- Use lots of shots of the same person (you should have variety to keep the viewer entertained).
- Have video silent.
- Use music from the show( From the start I knew that this was not allowed).
- Make music not in time with the visuals.
- Use uninteresting shots
- Don’t use interviews for the highlights edit.
- Have the big edit out of sync with audio.
These are important points that I wan’t to avoid. Having this list will keep me on the right path and it is easy for me to come back and check.