Iterative development

The brief asks for a folder of key iterative development files. So I have just put in the important and most significant changes. I put in my trailer, first was the draft version and the second introduced lighting effect. The final version is in the final artifact folder and introduces the new tiles.

As for little details that make up my video, one of them was the titles.

bulge.jpg

Bulge effect

scatterisescatterise 2

I tried scatterise effect in After effects to see if I could create a fun title animation.  I stuck with the logo and the colours of the Gang show organisation in my titles but kept a simple motion that zoomed out of view. I didn’t want the titles to be cheesy.

This was my chosen title for the end of the video

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s